Plumber Jobs. Parks Canada is looking for a skilled Plumber to join the team at Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site. As a Plumber, you will be in charge of making sure that the water systems in the park are well-maintained and fixed when they break. This job is a great chance for someone with plumbing skills to help keep one of Canada’s public parks in good shape.
To be considered for the position of Plumber, candidates must have a current Red Seal or journeyman certification in plumbing. Having maintenance, repair, and installation knowledge with plumbing is very helpful. The right person will have a deep understanding of plumbing codes and rules, good problem-solving skills, and the ability to work well with others.
Plumber Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Parks Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Parks Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Location||Kejimkujik National Park of Canada (Nova Scotia), Maitland Bridge (Nova Scotia)|
|Salary||$32.91 to $35.77 per hour (Salary under review)|
Plumber Jobs Salary
At Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site, a Plumber makes between $32.91 and $35.77 per hour. Please be aware that the pay is being looked at right now and may change.
Who can apply:
- Valid interprovincial plumbing certification. (Your application must include proof of qualification.)
- A lot of experience in both home and business plumbing.
- Know how to drive repair and service vehicles.
- Learn how to plan and carry out jobs as part of a team.
- Having experience helping with plumbing jobs.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for Parks Canada.
- Go to the “Job Openings” or “Career Opportunities” area.
- Find the ad for the Plumber training job.
- Read the job description to find out what the duties are and what skills are needed.
- To get to the application form, click the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” button.
- Fill out the application form correctly in all of the required fields.
- Make a resume that highlights your plumbing certifications and experience that is related to the job.
- Include a cover letter if you want to show how interested you are in the job and how excited you are to help protect Canada’s national parks.
- Your resume and cover letter should be attached to the application form.
- Make sure that all of the information is correct and full.
- Send in your application before last date