Plumber Jobs. City of Waterloo has announced recruitment notification for Plumber jobs in Waterloo, ON. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Plumber through online mode.
Before going to apply for Plumber jobs the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria.
Furthermore, to know more information about City of Waterloo Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the City of Waterloo jobs are given below.
All the candidates who are looking for Municipal Government Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Waterloo. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||City of Waterloo|
|Job Type||Municipal Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent employment|
|Job Location||Waterloo, ON|
|Salary||37.29 hourly for 40 hours per week|
|Terms of employment||Permanent employment |
|Last date for submission of application|| |
Candidates who are going to fill the Plumber Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Plumber opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Plumber entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Plumber Jobs Qualification details below.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- 5 years or more
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing
- Estimate costs and materials
- 37.29 hourly for 40 hours per week
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the link which is mentioned below
Reference Number : 22-128