Planner Jobs. The Greater Miramichi Regional Service Commission is looking for someone to fill the Planner job. As a Planner, you’ll be in charge of shaping and directing regional growth projects. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to work with a hardworking team to promote sustainable growth and improve the quality of life in the Greater Miramichi area.
Candidates for the Planner job should have relevant experience in urban planning, community development, or a similar area. People with a mix of schooling and experience will also be taken into account. The best candidate will have good skills in analysing, communicating, and solving problems. Experience with land use planning, zoning laws, and working with the neighbourhood will be very helpful.
Planner Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Municipal Government Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Greater Miramichi Regional Service Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Greater Miramichi Regional Service Commission|
|Job Type||Municipal Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent employment|
|Job Location||Miramichi, NB|
|Salary||60,000 to 70,000 annually (to be negotiated) / 35 hours per week|
|Terms of employment||Permanent employment |
Planner Jobs Salary
The chosen Planner will get a competitive yearly salary between $60,000 and $70,000, with the exact amount to be negotiated based on qualifications and experience.
Who can apply:
- Must be known English Language.
- Qualify in Bachelor’s degree
- or equivalent experience
- City/urban, community and regional planning
- Experience an asset
- Health benefits
- Dental plan D
- isability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Financial benefits
- Mileage paid
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
How to apply:
- Visit the Greater Miramichi Regional Service Commission’s website.
- Go to the “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” part of the website.
- Find the job opening for a Planner and click on it to get more information.
- Look over the requirements and duties to make sure you meet them.
- Prepare your application materials, such as your resume, cover letter, and any other papers that may be needed.
- To send in your application, follow the steps on the job posting. This could mean making an online profile, filling out an application form, or sending your papers via email.
- Make sure you’ve sent in all the necessary information and papers.
- Send in your application before last date