Planner Jobs. The Ontario Public Service is now looking for qualified applicants for the job of Planner. You will play an important role in the creation and implementation of planning initiatives within the Ontario Public Service as a Planner. This role provides an opportunity to shape communities, land use, and infrastructure planning throughout the province. Consider applying if you have an experience in urban or regional planning, excellent analytical skills, and a dedication to sustainable development.
Planner Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
|Division||Municipal Service Office Central Region – Planning|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$1,379.61 – $1,738.31 Per Week|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Planner Jobs Salary
Candidates chosen for the Planner program will be paid a competitive weekly salary ranging from $1,379.61 to $1,738.31. The weekly rate of pay will be determined by qualifications and experience, emphasizing the relevance of planning and development knowledge.
Who can apply:
- To drive to municipal meetings, seminars, and conferences, you must have a valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license.
- You have land use planning experience and a solid understanding of the Ontario planning system, relevant legislation, policies, and the priorities, policy development, and decision-making processes of the Ontario government.
- You have demonstrated the ability to engage in and/or lead diverse teams and various projects, as well as demonstrated leadership, organization, and project management skills.
- You’ve worked with word processing, data management, and spreadsheet tools to do analysis and prepare reports.
- You have successfully communicated complex material to Senior Management and the Minister using written and spoken communication skills.
How to apply:
- You must submit your application online.
- Your cover letter and resume should not be longer than five (5) pages. Review the Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: advice, Tools, and Resources for advice and tools on how to construct a concise cover letter and resume.
- Customize your cover letter and resume to the job posting’s specifications. You must describe how you met the job requirements using actual examples. We are reliant on the information you supply.
- Make sure you understand the job by reading the job description.
- When applying, OPS personnel must include their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number.