Personnel Security Screening Investigator Jobs. The Parliamentary Protective Service is soliciting applicants for its Personnel Security Screening Investigator programme. As the entity responsible for ensuring the security and safety of Canada’s parliamentary precinct, the Parliamentary Protective Service plays a crucial role in preserving and protecting our democratic institutions.
This programme offers qualified individuals an exciting opportunity to join the team as Personnel Security Screening Investigators, responsible for conducting comprehensive background checks to ensure the dependability and trustworthiness of individuals working in the parliamentary environment.
Consider applying for the Personnel Security Screening Investigator programme with the Parliamentary Protective Service if you have the necessary education and experience in security screening and a commitment to upholding parliamentary security.
Personnel Security Screening Investigator Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Parliamentary Protective Service. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Parliamentary Protective Service|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Personnel Security Screening Investigator Jobs|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$70,437 to $92,690|
Personnel Security Screening Investigator Jobs Salary
Based on qualifications and experience, Personnel Security Screening Investigators selected for the Parliamentary Protective Service programme will be offered a competitive salary ranging from $70,437 to $92,690 per year.
Who can apply:
- experience conducting law enforcement OR Employee security investigations.
- Expertise in composing analytic documents, such as investigation reports and correspondence.
Ability to recognise, interpret, and analyse legal, technical, financial, or policy issues.
- experience conducting in-depth analyses of administrative and investigative reports and associated documents.
- Experience analysing reports/data from various sources to determine compliance with security policy, regulation, and/or law.
- experience gathering information for security investigations through the use of databases.
How to apply:
- Check out the website of the Parliamentary Protective Service.
- Go to the “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” section of the website.
- Look for the specific employment posting for the Investigator of Personnel Security Screening programme.
- Examine the job’s requirements and qualifications thoroughly to ensure you meet them.
- Prepare an updated resume that emphasises your security screening and investigative experience.
- Craft a well-written cover letter expressing your interest in the position and how your skills correlate with the Parliamentary Protective Service’s security requirements.
- Complete any online application forms that the organisation requires.
- Check the veracity and completeness of all the information included in your application.
- Await further communication regarding the status of your application from the Parliamentary Protective Service.