Canadian Security Intelligence Service invites applications for the post of Pay and Benefits Specialists Jobs
Pay and Benefits Specialists Jobs. If you are a citizen of Canada, there is a great job opportunity for you. CSIS is recruiting candidates for the post of Pay and Benefits Specialists. You can apply online by filling the application form.
CSIS Pay and Benefits Specialists Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Security Intelligence Service. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Security Intelligence Service|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Pay and Benefits Specialist|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Salary||$71,679 to $87,206 including allowance|
|Last date for submission of application||2023-06-04|
Read : CBSA Is Hiring Candidates For IT Positions & You Can Make More Than $150,000 When You Get The Position!
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Last Date to apply: 4th June 2023
Salary Offered: $ 71679 to $ 87206 including allowances.
Eligibility Criteria: Only Canadian Citizens can apply.
Pay and Benefits Specialists Jobs Educational qualification:
You should have completed 2 year college diploma with 2 years experience
You should have High school diploma with 5 years experience.
Your education should be completed from Canada and if it has been completed from outside Canada, then you need to prove its equivalency.
- Experience in using the Phoenix pay system including administering pay and benefits to employees.
- Experience in client service as a resource person.
Additional skills required:
- Client Servicing
- Problem Solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Administering and coordinating pay and benefits services to employees of all levels.
- Researching and analyzing data by establishing the requirements of legislation/regulation, pension and insurance plans, etc
- Coordinating the continuation of employee benefits and deductions by communicating with all other departments
- Assessing Treasury Board (TB) and Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) policies and regulations by ensuring their application to CSIS where required
- Analyzing case-specific information and data with representatives of federal organization, such as insurance and financial organizations
Perks of applying with CSIS:
- Dynamic workplace.
- Competitive benefits in salary
- Job stability
- Making an impact in the life of employees.
- Flexible working hours
Read : IRCC Case Processing Agent Jobs 2023
Pay and Benefits Specialists Jobs Process of Application
All interested candidates can apply online. You need to fill an application and mention all your details with great care. Make sure you do not leave any information which demonstrates your eligibility. There will be an online questionnaire round in which you need to answer questions. There will be scrutiny of all applications received and shortlisted candidates will be called for further rounds of interview.