Parks Supervisor Jobs. The City of Saskatoon is presently accepting applications for the position of Parks Supervisor within its dedicated Parks Supervisor Program. This position provides an exceptional opportunity to contribute to the upkeep and improvement of Saskatoon’s gorgeous parks and green spaces.
To apply for the position of Parks Supervisor, candidates must submit their applications by the application deadline
Parks Supervisor Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Saskatoon. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Parks Supervisor|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$34.60 to $38.15 per hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
Parks Supervisor Jobs Salary
The City of Saskatoon values its employees and provides a competitive hourly wage range for Parks Supervisors, ranging from $34.60 to $37.15 CAD. The remuneration rates are based on qualifications and experience and are subject to 2023 rates.
Who can apply:
- Education up to grade 12.
- Have a recognized certificate in gardening.
- Five years of experience as a boss in Parks Maintenance, with more and more responsibility each year.
- Have a legal Class 5 driver’s license from Saskatchewan.
- Possess or be able to get a valid Saskatchewan Class 3A Driver’s License in certain places within six months of the date of hire.
- The current driver’s transcript from SGI shows that they have always been safe on the road.
- Have a current first aid certificate or be able to get one.
- Possess or be able to get and keep job-required licenses, such as an ISA certificate, a Cross Connection certificate, and so on.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for The City of Saskatoon.
- Go to the “Careers” or “Employment Opportunities” area.
- Find the job posting for the role of Parks Supervisor.
- Check the job description, needs, and salary information to make sure you meet the requirements.
- Make a resume that shows your education, work experience in park maintenance or related areas, and any skills that are important.
- To get to the online application form, click on “Apply Now” or a similar button.
- Fill out the application form with correct and up-to-date details.
- Give the information that is needed, such as your contact information, schooling, and work history.
- Attach your resume and any other papers, like certifications or references, that are asked for.
- Check your application again to make sure that everything is correct and full.
- Send in your application before last day to do so.