Practitioner Jobs. Parks Canada is looking for suitable people to join its Practitioner program right now. As a Practitioner, you will play a key part by giving Parks Canada advice and help in many different areas related to its operations and projects. This job gives you the chance to help keep Canada’s national parks, historic places, and marine conservation areas safe and well-run. Apply for this important job if you have specialized skills and understanding in areas that are important to Parks Canada’s mission.
Practitioner Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Parks Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Parks Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Location||Vancouver (British Columbia), Victoria (British Columbia)|
|Salary||$95,504 to $103,030|
Practitioner Jobs Salary
The winner of Parks Canada’s Practitioner program will get a reasonable salary that ranges from $95,504 to $103,030. Please be aware that the pay is being looked at right now and could be changed.
Who can apply:
- Degree from an accredited post-secondary institution with a relevant specialization (human resources management, labor relations or industrial relations, psychology, public or business administration, organizational development, education sciences, social sciences, sociology).
- or in any other discipline related to the work) OR an acceptable combination of education, training, and/or experience comparable to a degree.
- experience in workplace informal conflict management, including conflict analysis, consultation, conflict coaching, facilitation, mediation, and group interventions.
- experience is depth and breadth of experience gained over at least one year working with diverse and challenging files.
How to apply:
- Check out Parks Canada’s main website.
- Go to the “Job Opportunities” or “Careers” area.
- Find the job ad for the Practitioner job.
- Read the job description and skills carefully to make sure you meet them.
- Make a detailed resume that shows your knowledge and experience in areas that are important to Parks Canada’s mission, as well as any skills or certifications that match the job’s standards.
- Fill out any online applications or surveys that you need to.