Promotions Officer Jobs. As of right now, Parks Canada is looking for a skilled and creative person to join their team as a Promotions Officer – PM-03. As a Promotions Officer, you will be in charge of creating and running campaigns to show how beautiful and important Canada’s national parks and historic places are. This job is an exciting chance to help keep Canada’s natural and cultural history safe and help people appreciate it. Consider applying for this rewarding job if you love marketing, communication, and telling people about the great things about Canada’s parks and history.
Parks Canada Promotions Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Parks Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Parks Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Promotions Officer – PM-03|
|Job Location||St. John’s (Newfoundland and Labrador)|
|Salary||$65,747 to $70,841 (salary under review)|
Parks Canada Promotions Officer Jobs Salary
Candidates who are chosen for the Promotions Officer – PM-03 programme will get a salary that is competitive, running from $65,747 to $70,841 per year. Please be aware that the pay is being looked at right now and may change.
Who can apply:
- Knowledge in developing and executing projects and/or programmes in the fields of marketing, promotions, and/or communications
- Working knowledge of the advertising and marketing sector;
- Knowledge of advising upper management and employees on matters of marketing and public relations;
How to apply:
- Check out Parks Canada’s main website.
- Go to the “Job Opportunities” or “Careers” area.
- Find the job posting for the role of Promotions Officer – PM-03.
- Read the job description and skills carefully to make sure you meet them.
- Make a detailed resume that shows off your schooling, marketing or communications experience, and any work you’ve done in the past to promote tourism, parks, or cultural heritage.
- If you need to, write a cover letter that shows how much you care about promoting Canada’s parks and history, how knowledgeable you are about marketing strategies, and how you can engage and inspire people.
- Put your resume and cover letter together into one PDF or Word file.
- Fill out any online applications or surveys that you need to.