Parking Attendant Jobs. The National Arts Centre is looking for hardworking people to join their team as Operations Parking Attendants. As a Parking Attendant, you’ll be in charge of making sure that people who come to this prestigious cultural center can park easily and quickly. Consider this job if you are good at communicating, pay close attention to details, and want to give great customer service.
Parking Attendants work in Operations and are in charge of running parking lots and helping customers. Candidates should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment and have great customer service skills.
The National Arts Centre wants to be a group that is more welcoming, inclusive, accessible, and diverse for all Canadians. We think that a socially and culturally diverse workforce is necessary for this kind of inclusion, so we actively look for individuals who identify as women, Indigenous, Black, Persons of Color (IBPoC), people from the 2SLGBTQ+ community, and people with disabilities. During the hiring process, we want you to tell us about yourself.
The NAC recruits and hires inclusively. The NAC promotes disabled applicants. Please notify us as soon as possible if you need an accommodation during the selection process, and we will try to accommodate you.
As a condition of employment, the successful candidate must present the original or certified copy of their education credentials and a valid Criminal Background Check.
Parking Attendant Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Arts Centre Corporation. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||National Arts Centre Corporation|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Parking Attendant|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
$18.98 – $18.98/Hour
Parking Attendant Jobs Salary
The hourly pay for this job is $18.98, which is a fair amount.
Who can apply:
- It is required to be able to speak both legal languages, English and French.
- High school degree or less;
- At least one (1) year of experience in customer service;
- Good people skills, adaptability, tact, and diplomatic ability;
- Ability to follow instructions and work with little guidance;
- Must be friendly, happy, able to work well with others, and able to talk to customers;
- Certificates in first aid and CPR would be a plus;
- WHMIS training is definitely a plus, and you’ll need it to get hired;
- A good record of showing up on time and being on time in the past is required.
How to apply:
- Visit the website for the National Arts Centre.
- Find the listing for the Parking Attendant – Operations program and look at the information of the application.
- Follow the steps for how to apply.
- Follow the instructions and fill out the application correctly.