Ministry of Solicitor General, Ontario Public Service invites applications for Registered Nurses Jobs
Registered Nurses Jobs. There is a great job opportunity for citizens of Canada or Canadian citizens residing abroad. Ontario Public Service (OPS) is recruiting people for the post of Registered Nurse. You need to apply via online mode. The last date for application
Ontario Ministry of the Solicitor General Registered Nurses Jobs
|Organization Name||Ministry of the Solicitor General|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant & Forensic Analyst|
|Job Location||Maidstone, ON|
|Salary||$1,408.52 – $1,756.03 Per Week|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Read : Ministry of Solicitor General, Ontario Public Service invites applications for Administrative Assistant and Forensic Analyst Jobs
You need to be a registered Nurse with a good standing with college of Nurses of Ontario.
Apart from mandatory requirements, you should have:
- Knowledge of professional standards and nursing theories.
- Knowledge of emergency situations and implementing therapeutic interventions.
- To complete a comprehensive health assessment.
You need to have critical thinking skills and effective written and oral communication skills.
Registered Nurses Jobs Hours of Work
- 40 hours per week
Other conditions for employment:
- Security Screening check
- Rotational shifts
- Willingness to work 24/7.
Registered Nurses Jobs Wages offered
- $ 35.1 to $ 43.9 per hour
- Provide health care treatment
- Monitor treatment plans and do necessary interventions
- Encourage patient participation in plan of care
- Maintain positive relationship with other healthcare staff.
- Contribute towards healthcare development
- Working I collaboration with us for patient-specific plans for care.
Perks of applying with OPS:-
- Largest employers of the province.
- Promotes equality with no discrimination.
- Accommodation during the recruitment process.
- You will do variety of jobs
- Flexible work environment with learning opportunity.
- Chance to improve personally and professionally.
Read : Registered Nurse Jobs in Kenora
Process of Application:-
You need to apply only with us. You should attach your resume with a cover letter. You need to fill the necessary qualification details in your resume and make sure no information is left untouched. You can even contact us if you need accommodation in case of disability. Our team will contact you within 48 hours. After scrutiny of all the applications, we will schedule you for further rounds.