Information Technology Jobs. If you are studying in Canada, there is a job opportunity for you. Ontario Public Service (OPS) has issued to notification for recruitment to the posts of IT System Assistant, Technical IT Assistant, Web Development Assistant and Natural Heritage Information Technician. The applications need to be applied via online mode.
Various Ministries Information Technology Jobs
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Student – Information Technology Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||145 Temporary positions ranging from 7 – 18 weeks between May and September|
|Job Location||Anywhere in East, Brampton, Downsview, Guelph, Hamilton, Mississauga, North Bay, North York, Oshawa, Peterborough, Sault Ste Marie, St Catharines, Toronto|
|Salary||$15.50 – $16.35 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
You should have minimum age of 15 years and there is no maximum age as such. You must be enrolled in a secondary or a post secondary institute or have completed your graduation during the past 6 months. You should all eligibility conditions by the first day of employment (contracts between May and July).
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and Organizational skills
- Technical skills and knowledge
Additional condition for employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must be resident of Ontario during employment.
- Have a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- $ 15.50 to $ 16.35 per hour
- IT System Assistant: As an IT System Assistant, you will be mainly working as a Support staff. You will provide support on system integration analysis and will research and write various studies.
- Natural Heritage Information Technician: You will assist Natural Heritage Information Conservation staff and will mainly deal with documentation process.
- Technical IT Assistant: You will provide technical support to clients by various means and will assist for smooth operations.
- Web Development Assistant: You will mainly refresh and update websites and will be responsible for supporting the development work.
Perks of applying with OPS:-
- Relocation expenses will be given.
- Diverse work culture
- Stringent Anti-racism policy
Process of Application:-
You need to apply only with us. Your resume with a cover letter should not exceed 5 pages. Fill all the necessary qualification details in your resume and make sure you have left nothing. You should specifically mention the post you want to apply among these 4 posts. Our recruitment team will contact you within 48 hours. After scrutiny of all the applications, we will schedule you for further rounds.