District Engineer Jobs. The Ministry of Environment, Conservation, and Parks is looking for a competent District Engineer to join their team. Those interested in environmental protection and who also have experience in engineering will find this a very appealing prospect. As the District Engineer, you’ll coordinate and manage the ministry’s different green initiatives.
Candidates must have a strong background in environmental engineering or a closely connected discipline, as well as a suitable engineering degree. To effectively solve environmental difficulties, an in-depth knowledge of environmental rules, policies, and processes, as well as the capacity to apply engineering principles, are required.
District Engineer Jobs Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Ontario Government. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||District Engineer|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$83,634.00 – $115,815.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
District Engineer Jobs Salary
Depending on a candidate’s background and expertise, the annual income for the District Engineer post might be anywhere from $83,634.00 to $115,815.00. The District Engineer’s salary is commensurate with the significance of the position and the weight of responsibility placed on their shoulders.
Who Can Apply:
- You are a Professional Engineer, licensed with Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO).
- Environmental Knowledge and Experience.
- Project Management Skills.
- Communication, Interpersonal and Relationship Management Skills.
- Analytical, Evaluative and Problem-Solving Skills.
- OPS Commitment to diversity, inclusion, accessibility, and anti-racism.
How to apply:
- You have to do it online.
- Together, your cover letter and resume shouldn’t be longer than five (5) pages. Check out Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: Tips, Tools, and Resources for ideas on how to write a clear cover letter and resume.
- Make sure your cover letter and resume are tailored to the job ad’s requirements. You must show how you met the standards for this job by giving specific examples. The information you give us is important to us.
- Make sure you understand this job by reading the job description.
- When applying, an OPS worker must give their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number.
- If you need a disability-related accommodation to be able to take part in the hiring process, please contact us and let us know how to reach you. The team for recruitment services will get in touch with you within 48 hours.