Ontario Public Service (OPS) invites applications for the post of Compliance Inspector Jobs
Compliance Inspector Jobs. If you are a citizen of Canada or a Canadian residing abroad, there is a wonderful job opportunity for you. Ontario Public Service has stated recruiting candidates for position of Compliance Inspector. The application process is online.
Compliance Inspector Jobs Notification Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of the Solicitor General|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Compliance Inspector|
|Job Location||Toronto, ON|
|Salary||$1,175.96 – $1,443.92 Per Week|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Read : BC Public Service invites applications for Crop Risk Specialist Jobs
Organization: Ministry of Solicitor General
Last Date to apply: 15th May 2023
Salary Offered: $1,175.96 – $1,443.92 per week
- You will have to be appointed as a Provincial Offences Officer under Provincial Offences Act.
- You should have a valid class G driver’s license or equivalent.
- You should have experience in applying the Private Security and Investigative Services Act, its various rules and regulations.
- You should have experience in applying the Provincial Offences Act, Criminal Code of Canada, the Canada Evidence Act, Ontario Evidence Act, etc.
- You should have knowledge of Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- You have great knowledge of business legislations to meet requirements for operating private security, private investigation, etc.
- You have the ability to identify various issues in compliance/intervention policies and processes related to PSISB’s programs, policies, procedures, etc.
Other skills required:
- Communication skills(oral and written)
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Judgment skills
- You need to conduct prescheduled as well as unscheduled inspections and several educational field visits
- You will have to review curriculum from training entities to ensure compliance with ministry guidelines
- You need to develop relationships with stakeholders
- You will be Issuing orders for specifying corrective actions.
Perks of applying with OPS:
- Anti-racism policy is followed.
- Work diversity
- Respectable work culture
- Lot of learning
Read : BC Public Service invites applications for the post of Office Manager Jobs
Process of Application:
- You need to apply online.
- Your cover letter as well as resume should not exceed five pages combined.
- You should customize your cover letter and resume according to the job ad.
- If you have any sort of disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, you can contact us.