Ombudsman Ontario Applications for Investigator Jobs
Investigator Jobs. If you are a Canadian citizen residing abroad or in Canada, there is a job opportunity for you. Ontario Public Service (OPS) is recruiting people for the post of Investigator. The applications need to be applied via online mode.
Ombudsman Ontario Registered Investigator Jobs
|Organization Name||Ombudsman Ontario|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||12 Permanent, 2 Temporary positions|
|Job Location||Toronto, ON|
|Salary||$83,358.00 – $104,197.00 Per Year|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Read : Ministry of Solicitor General, Ontario Public Service invites applications for Registered Nurses Jobs
You should have a university degree in law/psychology/political science/public administration/social work/criminal justice. Moreover, you should possess working knowledge of Government agencies and boards, Ombudsman act and its jurisdiction.
3 years experience in investigating complaints against Government services or programs and providing services to the citizens of Canada including undeserved ones. You should have experience in preparing reports and giving evidence based practical solutions.
Apart from the above mentioned mandatory skills, you should be proficient in oral and written communication in English.
Other skills required:
- Analytical skills
- Good writing skills
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Team working and management
Additional condition for employment:
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Willingness to work in Hybrid mode.
- $ 83358 to $ 104197
- Drafting plans for investigation which involve various issues for fact-finding
- Reviewing various complaint files and collecting relevant information to identify issues involved.
- Taking interview of witnesses and writing reports
- Writing high-profile investigation reports including fact findings, analysis and other recommendations
- Analyzing the potential for resolution of cases for quick redressed.
Perks of applying with Ombudsman, Ontario:-
- World Renowned office.
- Independent work culture
- Transparent work environment
- Ability to bring change.
Read : Court Clerk Jobs 2023
Process of Application:-
You need to apply only with us. Your resume with a cover letter should not exceed 5 pages. Fill all the necessary qualification details in your resume and make sure you have left nothing. Our recruitment team will contact you within 48 hours. After scrutiny of all the applications, we will schedule you for further rounds.