Office Manager Jobs. If protection of Children and family development is something that attracts you, there is a good job opportunity for you. BP Public Service is recruiting suitable candidates for the post of Office Manager in Ministry of Child and Family Development. You need to apply online. The last date for application is 12th April 2023 till 23:59.
Children & Family Development Office Manager Jobs
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of BC Public Service. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Children & Family Development
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Office Manager|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$53,673.52 – $60,707.45 annually|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Office Manager Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
You should have completed secondary school Graduation or its equivalent. You should have an experience in providing financial and administrative services for staff. Moreover, you should have an experience in leading others.
Preference will be given to Candidates who have:
- Experience in MCFD applications like CRMS, MIS, ICM, etc.
- 6 months’ experience in supervising others.
- Completed Post secondary coursework in office administration.
- Experience in working with vulnerable children, families and caregivers.
- Providing support to staff and branch management and coordinating office administration functions, human resources, payroll, records management, facilities and asset management.
- Coordinating management of all records and documentation for the branch including the ARCS/ORCS record management system.
- Overseeing the support and effective organization of clerical, professional and excluded staff.
- Supervising staff in their assignment of work, development and evaluation of performance plans and approval of leave.
Other Skills required:
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle complex and sensitive issues with diplomacy.
Office Manager Jobs Wages offered
- $ 53673.52 to $ 60707.45 per year
Office Manager Jobs Perks of applying with BC:-
- Diverse workplace.
- Serving the needs of citizens.
- Innovative and rewarding work culture.
- Exciting career development opportunities.
- Amazing learning opportunities.
Process of Application:-
The application form is available Online and your application must clearly depict all details and eligibility for the post. You need not attach cover letter and only resume is required for initial short listing. Fill all the necessary qualification details and make sure you have left nothing. Your resume is not a guarantee for initial short listing process. There will be an online questionnaire and you need to answers various questions asked while applying. If you get shortlisted, you will be contacted for further rounds.
In further rounds of selection, your knowledge, skills and abilities as shown in the profile may be assessed.
Your Criminal record will also be checked.