Nurse Practitioner Jobs Napanee. The Ontario Public Service (OPS) is happy to report that our Nurse Practitioner program has openings. They offer a salary that is fair, between $1,736.97 and $2,072.52 per week. They are actively looking for committed Nurse Practitioners with a lot of experience to join their team and make a big difference in how healthcare is delivered in Ontario.
The Ministry of the Solicitor General, Quinte Detention Centre, is looking for compassionate Nurse Practitioners who love primary care. Candidates should have experience in chronic illness management, pain and symptom management, mental health, and addictions in addition to primary health care. Your practice will promote health and avoid disease. Nurse Practitioners collaborate with other healthcare professionals to make clinical choices and arrange care.
As a Nurse Practitioner in the Ministry of the Solicitor General, you will work alongside expert physicians, nurse practitioners, psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, and pharmacists. This is a chance to drive the development of the Nurse Practitioner profession, providing comprehensive health care to inmates.
The Ministry of the Solicitor General gives a complete and competitive package of benefits, which includes:
- A pension plan with a set reward.
- Maternity and parental leave perks that are added on top.
- A full plan for health and dental care.
- Both life and disability insurance are available.
Nurse Practitioner Jobs Napanee Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of the Solicitor General
|Division||Quinte Detention Centre|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Nurse Practitioner|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$1,736.97 – $2,072.52 Per Week|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Nurse Practitioner Jobs Napanee Salary
$1,736.97 – $2,072.52 Per Week
Who can apply:
- You are listed with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a listed Nurse Extended Class (Nurse Practitioner) in good standing.
- You have a specialty certificate as a Nurse Practitioner in either basic health care or care for adults.
- You use your clinical knowledge and assessment skills to get information from prisoners and other sources, figure out what it means, and use it.
- You know how to handle emergency scenarios and take the right steps.
- You can look at how people respond to treatment and change the plan to reach your goals.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for jobs in the Ontario Public Service.
- Make a profile as a candidate or sign in if you already have one.
- Fill out the online application form and upload your resume and any qualifications or licenses that are important.
- If you want to be considered for this important job, you must send in your application before last date