Nurse Manager Jobs. The City of Toronto is looking for a Nurse Manager who has the right skills to join their team. As a Nurse Manager, one of your most important jobs will be to supervise and lead nursing staff and healthcare services in different places around the city. This job gives you the chance to help provide high-quality healthcare services and patient care in Toronto. Consider applying for this important job if you have a background in nursing management, strong leadership skills, and a strong desire to provide the best care possible.
Nurse Manager Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Toronto. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Nurse Manager|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$93,500.00 – $119,274.00|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Nurse Manager Jobs Salary
The winner of The City of Toronto’s Nurse Manager program will get a competitive pay that ranges from $93,500.00 to $119,274.00 per year. The salary will be based on qualifications and experience, since good leadership and management are so important in healthcare situations.
Who can apply:
- Under Ontario Regulation 79/10 of the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007: Bachelors in Nursing and Nursing Administration certification or equivalent management experience.
- Must be a registered nurse in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario or any college that can register in Ontario.
- Significant experience inspiring, leading, supervising, or managing registered and unregulated workers in a unionized Long-Term Care environment.
- Geriatric/rehabilitation nursing expertise
- Experience working with dementia and mental health patients.
- Long-Term Care Homes Act (O.Reg.79/10), Residents Bill of Rights, Employment Standards Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc
- RAI-MDS 2.0 knowledge.
- Quality improvement and change management for clinical success.
- Ability to work successfully and courteously with residents, families, community groups, elected officials, senior management, and interprofessional teams.
- Manage several priorities in a fast-changing environment.
- Senior management-level verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Confidentiality and tact in handling sensitive material.
- Master’s Degree Prefered
How to apply:
- Check out Toronto, Canada’s main portal.
- The “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” tab is where you need to be
- Look up advertisements for the position of nurse manager.
- Check the job posting and your qualifications to make sure you’re a good fit.
- Create a detailed CV that emphasizes your nursing management education, your experience leading nursing teams, and your healthcare administration qualifications and talents.
- Apply online by filling out any necessary documents or surveys.