Nurse Jobs : Correctional Service Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Nurse Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 14 November 2022.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Correctional Service Canada Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Correctional Service Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Correctional Service Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Drumheller (Alberta), Edmonton (Alberta), Grande Cache (Alberta), Innisfail (Alberta), Maskwacis (Alberta), Stony Mountain (Manitoba), Winnipeg (Manitoba), Duck Lake (Saskatchewan), Maple Creek (Saskatchewan), Prince Albert (Saskatchewan), Saskatoon (Saskatchewan)|
|Salary||$81,513 to $92,653|
|Last date for submission of application||14 November 2022|
Read : CRA Investigator Jobs
Candidates who are going to fill the Nurse Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Nurse opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Correctional Service Canada Nurse entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Correctional Service Canada Nurse jobs Qualification details below.
- Graduation from a recognized post-secondary institution with a Bachelors or Masters degree in nursing or in another area relevant to the position.
- Registration as a Registered Nurse OR a Registered Psychiatric Nurse (mental health only) in a province or territory of Canada
- Experience working in a health care environment, including Clinical fieldwork placements, such as a medical and/or surgical and/or emergency and/or a psychiatric setting.
CRA Nurse Salary
- $81,513 to $92,653 (Plus a terminable allowance of $4,500 per year, an education allowance up to $3,850 per year).)
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification