Senior Business Analyst Jobs. The National Research Council of Canada (NRC) seeks qualified candidates for the position of Senior Business Analyst within its Service Management programme. The NRC, a prestigious Canadian research organisation, is committed to advancing science, technology, and innovation for the nation’s benefit. This programme offers experienced Business Analysts a unique opportunity to contribute their knowledge to the analysis and improvement of service management processes.
Consider applying for the Senior Business Analyst position at the National Research Council of Canada if you have the required education and experience in business analysis, as well as a commitment to supporting research excellence.
Senior Business Analyst Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Research Council Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||National Research Council Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Senior Business Analyst|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be Determined|
|Job Location||Within a National Research Council Office across Canada|
|Salary||$89,548 to $112,660|
Senior Business Analyst Jobs Salary
Senior Business Analysts selected for the programme of the National Research Council of Canada will be offered a competitive salary in the range of $89,548 to $112,660 per year, based on their qualifications and experience.
Who can apply:
- Significant experience conducting business analysis on IT services, infrastructure, or IT/IM systems.
- Extensive experience with service analytics and management, including the creation and application of performance dashboards at multiple operational and executive levels.
- Significant experience facilitating communications among stakeholders, business clients, and technical support teams.
- Extensive experience working on IM/IT projects with technical and non-technical stakeholders, eliciting and documenting requirements, and recommending solutions based on your analysis.
- Extensive experience in the assessment and creation of a variety of service-related documents, including business process models, system use cases, policies, directives, guidelines, standard operating procedures, user guides, training materials, etc.
- Recent experience with IM/IT business improvement or transformation projects or initiatives.
How to apply:
- Visit the National Research Council of Canada’s official website.
- Go to the “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” section of the website.
- Find the job posting for the Senior Business Analyst, Service Management programme.
- Examine the job’s requirements and qualifications thoroughly to ensure you meet them.
- Update your resume and emphasise your business analysis experience and relevant skills.
- Create a well-written cover letter that expresses your interest in the position and demonstrates how your expertise corresponds with the NRC’s commitment to research excellence.
- Complete any online application documents required by the Canadian National Research Council.
- Check the veracity and completeness of all the information included in your application.
- Until further notice, the National Research Council of Canada will communicate the status of your application.