Administrative Assistant Jobs in National Research Council Canada
Administrative Assistant Jobs : National Research Council Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Administrative Assistant Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before Last Date.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Research Council Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||National Research Council Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Salary||$43,897 to $58,205|
Read : Laundry Attendant Jobs in National Arts Centre Corporation
Candidates who are going to fill the National Research Council Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Administrative Assistant opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest National Research Council Canada Administrative Assistant job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check National Research Council Canada Administrative Assistant Careers Qualification details below.
- Successful completion of secondary school according to provincial standards.
- Post-secondary education in administration may be considered an asset.
- Experience providing administrative support services such as arranging meetings, making travel arrangements, processing travel claims, creating and maintaining files, or data entry.
- Experience with MS Office suite products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in purchasing and/or procurement considered an asset.
- Experience using the SAP system, or a similar ERP system, considered an asset.
- Bilingual Imperative CCC/CCC
NRC Administrative Assistant Salary
- $51,653 to $65,684 per annum
Read : Support Clerk Jobs in Employment and Social Development Canada
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification