Municipal Clerk Jobs in Vancouver, BC
Municipal Clerk Jobs. BC Public Service has announced recruitment notification for Municipal Clerk jobs in Vancouver, BC. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Municipal Clerk Jobs through online mode.
Before going to apply for Municipal Clerk jobs the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria.
Furthermore, to know more information about BC Public Service Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the BC Public Service Municipal Clerk jobs are given below.
Read : Forester Jobs in Mackenzie, BC
BC Public Service Municipal Clerk Jobs
|Organization Name||BC Public Service -> Municipal Affairs|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent employment|
|Post Name||Municipal Clerk|
|Job Location||Vancouver, BC|
|Salary||$49,464.27 – $55,838.67 annually|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
|Last date for submission of application||
Candidates who are going to fill the Municipal Clerk Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Municipal Clerk opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Municipal Clerk entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Municipal Clerk jobs Qualification details below.
- Grade 12 and a Diploma in Local Government Management, or equivalent
- Five years of office/corporate administration experience including:
- Experience managing processes and procedures, agenda setting, and reporting on proceedings of local elected councils/committees/Boards of Directors.
- Experience advising elected representatives about meeting procedures (e.g., Roberts Rules of Order).
- Experience working with and advising local elected council/committees of council/Boards of Directors on practices and procedures.
- Confidential corporate administration experience.
- Customer service experience in a public setting, including telephone and in-person.
- Experience in Accounts Payable.
Municipal Clerk Salary
- $49,464.27 – $55,838.67 annually
Read : Registered Nurse Jobs in Ottawa
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply below mentioned link on or before Last Date