Mining Technologist Jobs. Natural Resources Canada is looking for a hard-working person to join their team as a Mining Technologist. As a Mining Technologist, you’ll be a key part of supporting mining-related projects and efforts. This chance is for you if you have experience with mining technology, good analytical skills, and a commitment to managing resources in a sustainable way.
Through this process, a partially qualified pool of candidates may be created to fill the same or similar positions within Natural Resources Canada. The candidates may have different lengths of service, different language requirements (English Essential, French Essential, English or French Essential, or Bilingual), different language requirements (imperative and/or non-imperative) and profile(s) (BBB/BBB, CBC/CBC, CCC/CCC, etc.), different security requirements (Reliability status or Secret clearance), and different qualifications
Natural Resources Canada is committed to hiring and keeping a diverse group of people to work there. This organization’s need may be part of the choice about who to hire. In these situations, qualified candidates who self-identify as members of a visible minority group, Indigenous peoples, people with disabilities, or women could be given preference.
Mining Technologist Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Natural Resources Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Natural Resources Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Mining Technologist|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Sudbury (Ontario)|
|Salary||$77,169 to $97,013|
Mining Technologist Jobs Salary
Candidates who do well will get a competitive salary between $77,169 and $97,013, based on their skills and experience.
Who can apply:
- Degree or diploma from a well-known college or tech school, with a specialization that is related to the job duties.
- Have some experience working in a laboratory.
- Learn how to use database and spreadsheet programs.
- Experience working with tools in a machine shop.
- Knowing how to use industrial tools.
How to apply:
- Go to the main website for Natural Resources Canada.
- Find the list of Mining Technologist programs and read through the application information carefully.
- Follow the directions for the application to the letter.
- Fill out the application form, making sure to include all the necessary qualifications and information.