Member Jobs in Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada
Member Jobs : Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Member Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 3 January 2024.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Member Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Member (Decision-Maker)|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Calgary (Alberta), Vancouver (British Columbia), Etobicoke (Ontario), Ottawa (Ontario), Toronto (Ontario), Montréal Island (Québec)|
|Salary||$100,220 to $114,592|
|Last date for submission of application||3 January 2024|
Read : Administrative Assistant Jobs in Transport Canada
Candidates who are going to fill the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Member opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada Member job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada Member Careers Qualification details below.
Graduation with a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution or a satisfactory score on the Public Service Commission test approved as an alternative to the completion of university.
- You have a minimum of two (2) years of experience as a decision maker presiding over hearings and rendering decisions at an administrative tribunal or a quasi-judicial organization.
- You have a minimum of two (2) years of significant work experience presenting cases* before an administrative tribunal or court of law.
- You have a minimum of two (2) years of experience as a practitioner or an advocate or counsel in the areas of criminal, immigration, or refugee law.
- $100,220 to $114,592
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
Read : DFO Client Service Representative Jobs
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification