Mechanic Jobs. For the post of Mechanic/Operator, the Ontario Clean Water Agency (OCWA) is currently accepting applications. A government organization called OCWA is in charge of providing communities all around Ontario with clean and secure drinking water. Interested individuals should submit their application by before the deadline in order to be considered for this post.
You will be a key player in ensuring the appropriate functioning and upkeep of water and wastewater treatment facilities as a mechanic/operator. To ensure the equipment is operating efficiently and safely, your duties will involve doing inspections, making repairs, and troubleshooting. In order to meet regulatory requirements and guarantee water quality, you will also be in charge of monitoring and modifying water treatment procedures.
Mechanic Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ontario Clean Water Agency
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$27.37 – $29.69 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Mechanic Jobs Salary
Successful applicants for the Mechanic/Operator program will get an hourly wage that ranges from $27.37 to $29.69 that is competitive in the industry.
Who can apply:
- Millwright and/or other applicable skilled trades license.
- knowledge of mechanical upkeep and repairs
- Willing to get Operator-in-training (OIT), as required by O.Reg. 129/04 of the Ontario Water Resources Act and O.Reg. 128/04 of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- If hired as an under-fill Operator, a successful applicant will have one year from the start date to take and pass the necessary Class 1 certification exams. Please click this link to learn how to become certified if you are not already: https://owwco.ca/getting-your-certificate-or-licence-for-the-first-time/
- valid driver’s license class G.
- Must be able to work overtime and be on call as needed during a rotation after regular business hours.
How to apply:
- Visit the designated application portal or the official website of the Ontario Clean Water Agency.
- To access the application form, locate the individual job posting for the Mechanic/Operator position and click the “Apply Now” or comparable button.
- Fill out the online application form completely, including your contact information, educational background, and professional experience.
- Include your resume and any additional paperwork requested by the job advertising.
- Check your application to make sure all the information is correct and complies with the demands.