Manual Worker Jobs. The Ministry of Tourism, Culture, and Sport is looking for people to fill the role of Manual Worker as part of their Manual Worker Program. This job gives you the chance to help keep buildings and infrastructure in the tourism, culture, and sports sectors up and running.
To apply for the job of Manual Worker, interested people should send in their application by last date
Manual Worker Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Ontario Government. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Manual Worker|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$21.24 – $22.91 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
Manual Worker Jobs Salary
Manual Workers at the Ministry of Tourism, Culture, and Sport can earn between $21.24 and $22.91 per hour, which is a fair wage.
Who can apply:
You must have a current Class G driver’s license or something the Province of Ontario considers to be the same.
You know the working standards for general maintenance and can help clear snow, take out trash, keep the grounds clean, set up for special events, care for animals, and do general maintenance on buildings, grounds, and equipment.
You know how to clean building facilities and keep them in good shape. You also know how to keep utilities in good shape.
You know how to drive and use things like tractors, trucks, utility vehicles, loaders, leaf blowers, and line trimmers, among other things.
How to apply:
- You have to do it online.
- Together, your cover letter and resume shouldn’t be longer than five (5) pages. Check out Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: Tips, Tools, and Resources for ideas on how to write a clear cover letter and resume.
- Make sure your cover letter and resume are tailored to the job ad’s requirements. You must show how you met the standards for this job by giving specific examples. The information you give us is important to us.
- Make sure you understand this job by reading the job description.
- When applying, an OPS worker must give their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number.
- If you need a disability-related accommodation to be able to take part in the hiring process, please contact us and let us know how to reach you. The team for recruitment services will get in touch with you within 48 hours.