Manager Jobs. The City of Calgary needs a hardworking person to fill the position of Manager in Transit Service Delivery. As a manager, you will be in charge of making sure that the city’s transit systems run smoothly. This is your chance to help improve public transportation if you have the skills, knowledge, and drive to do so.
As a Manager in Transit Service Delivery, you will be in charge of different parts of public transportation and lead the people who work there. To be considered, candidates must have the right qualifications, a lot of related experience, and a strong desire to improve transit services.
The Manager of Service Delivery works for the Director of Calgary Transit and is in charge of the front-line operations of Calgary Transit. They lead the Employee Support, Field Operations, and Operations Support teams and report to the Director of Calgary Transit. The Manager is responsible for about 2200 Public Transit and Specialized Transit Operators, who provide over 50,000 hours of weekly service and more than 20,000 weekly trips, respectively. The Manager also provides the vision and strategic initiatives to ensure on-time, safe, and accessible transit service that improves the customer and employee experience.
You will be required to promote equality, diversity, and inclusion, as well as psychological and physical safety, as a member of the Calgary Transit Management Team’s inclusive leadership team. To be a successful strategic decision-maker, you need to be politically astute and have a track record of driving radical innovation and cultural shifts. Essential duties consist primarily of:
Customer Service and Support.
Health, Safety and Environment.
Labour Relations and Organizational Design.
Critical Event Management.
Manager Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Calgary. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Manager, Transit Service Delivery|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$114,863 – 183,107 per annum|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Manager Jobs Salary
Candidates who do well will get a competitive salary between $114,863 and $183,107, depending on their skills and experience.
Who can apply:
- A related degree and at least 10 years of increasingly more senior and diverse work experience, including at least 5 years of experience leading and supervising a team.
- An MBA (Master of Business Administration) would be helpful.
- The same amount of knowledge and education may be taken into account.
- Experience and success in creating and implementing a strategic vision and direction for a complex company or division, preferably in a service-based environment, is a preferred asset.
- Experience in the public sector, especially in local government in a large, multi-union setting, is a plus.
- In line with the City’s corporate values, you will have shown that you can build, develop, and lead strong teams, lead and manage change, create and use metrics to improve organizational performance, use resources to get effective and efficient results, and build and keep strong and positive working relationships with colleagues, clients, stakeholders, and/or elected officials.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for The City of Calgary.
- Find the program entry for Manager, Transit Service Delivery.
- Carefully read the application steps and do what they say.
- Fill out the application as instructed, making sure to include all the necessary details.