Maintenance Tradesperson Jobs: There are new Maintenance Tradesperson post offered by The Correctional Service of Canada (CSC) . You can make almost $27.74 to $30.16 per hour when you get the position!
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 17 October 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Maintenance Tradesperson Jobs Notification Deatails
|Organization Name||Correctional Service Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Maintenance Tradesperson|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Drumheller (Alberta), Edmonton (Alberta), Grande Cache (Alberta), Innisfail (Alberta), Maskwacis (Alberta), Stony Mountain (Manitoba), Duck Lake (Saskatchewan), Maple Creek (Saskatchewan), Prince Albert (Saskatchewan), Saskatoon (Saskatchewan)|
|Salary||$27.74 to $30.16 per hour (Plus Inmate Training Differential – B1 – 7%)|
|Last date for submission of application||17 October 2022|
You will need to meet the education and experience requirements for the position of Maintenance Tradesperson. You must clearly demonstrate with specific examples how you meet these requirements. If selected, you will be added to an inventory for future vacancies. As positions become available, applicants who meet the qualifications may be contacted for further assessment.
Candidates who are going to fill the Correctional Service Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Maintenance Tradesperson opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Correctional Service Canada Maintenance Tradesperson job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Correctional Service Canada Maintenance Tradesperson Careers Qualification details below.
- A secondary school diploma or a satisfactory score on the Public Service Commission test or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the last 3 years in the operations, repair and/or maintenance of building architectural/structural components (such as heating, air conditioning, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems normally associated with infrastructure and building maintenance).
- Experience in the maintenance of motorized equipment.
- Experience supervising workers.
- Ability to use and provide instruction on the safe use of tools and equipment necessary for the work of the position.
- Ability to resolve operational issues related to facilities management.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
Maintenance Tradesperson Salary
- $27.74 to $30.16 per hour (Plus Inmate Training Differential – B1 – 7%)
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification