Maintenance Person Jobs. The Senate of Canada is looking for qualified people to join their highly regarded Maintenance Person (Heavy Duty) Program. This chance is perfect for you if you love doing maintenance work and are ready to help make the Senate run more smoothly.
As a Maintenance Person (Heavy Duty), you’ll be in charge of making sure that heavy tools and buildings in the Senate are kept in good shape and fixed when they break.
Maintenance Person Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Senate of Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Senate of Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Maintenance Person (Heavy Duty)|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
Maintenance Person Jobs Salary
The Senate of Canada knows how important your job is and is willing to pay you a competitive salary within the amount given. This school offers a competitive salary of between $38,270 and $48,425 per year.
Who can apply:
- Completion of high school or an acceptable combination of education, training, and work experience linked to the job;
- One year of practice cleaning private or public buildings;
- Experience moving heavy things like furniture, equipment, and materials safely with the right tools and gear; experience using a range of cleaning products safely;
- Experience using the machines and tools needed to clean buildings, such as automatic floor scrubbers and machines that strip, wax, and shine floors;
- Ability to use a wide range of cleaning goods, how to dilute them, and how to use them safely;
able to use cleaning methods and techniques;
- Ability to use methods for stripping, deep cleaning, floor finishing, polishing, carpet cleaning, and removing stains;
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) knowledge;
- It would be a plus if you had studied or trained in a related area, such as general building maintenance, building cleaning, or public building cleaning.
- Having maintenance experience in the parliamentary area would be a plus.
How to apply:
- Check out the Official Site: Go to the webpage for the Senate of Canada to find the application portal.
- Review the Details of the Program: Read the program description, duties, and requirements carefully to make sure you’re a good fit for the Maintenance Person (Heavy Duty) position.
- Get your application ready: Change your resume to show off your skills and experience in maintaining heavy equipment or a related area.
- Check Eligibility: Look at the details of the program to see if you meet the requirements for eligibility, such as having the right skills or experience with heavy-duty maintenance.
- Please Send in Your Application: Fill out the online application form on the Senate of Canada website and attach your resume and any other necessary documents.
- Make sure your entry gets in before this date.