Maintenance Coordinator Jobs. For the job of Maintenance Coordinator, the Ontario Public Service (OPS) is presently accepting applications. The Maintenance Coordinator, who is an essential member of the OPS team, oversees and coordinates maintenance tasks to guarantee the smooth and successful functioning of diverse facilities.
Creating and implementing maintenance plans, planning repairs and preventative maintenance, and supervising the work of maintenance workers and contractors are all parts of your job as a maintenance coordinator. You will be in charge of making sure that all maintenance procedures adhere to applicable safety laws and requirements. You will also work with other departments and key stakeholders to quickly and effectively resolve maintenance-related issues.
Maintenance Coordinator Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of Transportation
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Maintenance Coordinator|
|Job Location|| |
$66,484.00 – $92,950.00 Per Year
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
Maintenance Coordinator Jobs Salary
The Maintenance Coordinator program is offered by the Ontario Public Service at a competitive annual salary between $66,484 and $92,950.
Who can apply:
- Successful applicants must possess a class G driver’s license or its equivalent in order to be considered for the employment. The successful applicant must show proof of a current driver’s license upon acceptance of the employment offer, which is a condition of the offer.
- Construction and Maintenance of Roads having knowledge of how to maintain, inspect, and repair roads in both summer and winter situations.
- practical expertise in road construction techniques, tools, and materials
- Management of Contracts and Legislation extensive knowledge and contract administration abilities.
- the capacity to interpret and apply a variety of laws and rules, including the Public Transportation and Highway Improvement Act and the Highway Traffic Act.
How to apply:
- To apply, go online.
- Your resume and cover letter shouldn’t total more than five (5) pages. Review Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: Tips, Tools and Resources for advice on how to write a concise cover letter and resume.
- Adapt your CV and cover letter to the requirements stated in the job ad. You must illustrate how you met the requirements for this job using specific examples. We depend on the details you give us.
- Make sure you comprehend this position by reading the job description.
- When applying, OPS personnel must provide their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number.
- If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please Contact Us to provide your contact information. Recruitment services team will contact you within 48 hours.