Lifeguard Jobs. Parks Canada is looking for lifeguards who are committed to joining their Inventory programme. As a Lifeguard, you will be in charge of making sure that guests to Parks Canada’s swimming areas are safe. This job is a great chance for people who care a lot about water safety and giving park guests the best service possible. The registration deadline is 18 December 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time).
To be considered for the Lifeguard job, candidates must have a current lifeguard certification that Parks Canada recognises. Experience as a lifeguard or with water safety will be seen as a plus. The right person will be able to swim well, know how to help people in trouble in the water, and be able to stay alert while watching swimming areas.
Lifeguard Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Parks Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Parks Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Lifeguard – Inventory|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Jasper National Park of Canada (Alberta)|
|Salary||$27.22 to $29.57 per hour (salary under review)|
Lifeguard Jobs Salary
The salary and hours for a lifeguard job at Parks Canada will be set based on the needs of the inventory and may be different depending on the area and park. As of the date this was posted, the hourly wage is between $27.22 and $29.57, but please note that the pay is currently being looked at.
Who can apply:
- Secondary school diploma or an accepted alternative by the Public Service Commission.
- Experience giving people knowledge and helping them;
- experience working in a team setting.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for Parks Canada.
- Go to the “Job Openings” or “Career Opportunities” area.
- Find the job listing for the role of Lifeguard in the Inventory programme.
- Read the job description to find out what the duties are and what skills are needed.
- To get to the application form, click the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” button.
- Fill out the application form correctly in all of the required fields.
- Prepare any paperwork that you need to, like your lifeguard licence and other qualifications.
- Include a cover letter if you want to show that you care about water safety and want to help Parks Canada reach its goals.
- Attach any necessary paperwork to the entry form.
- Check your application again to make sure it is full and correct.
- Send in your application by 18 December 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time).