Legal Assistant Jobs Vancouver
Legal Assistant Jobs Vancouver. BC Public Service has announced recruitment notification for Legal Assistant jobs in Vancouver, BC. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Legal Assistant Jobs through online mode.
Before going to apply for Legal Assistant jobs the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria.
Furthermore, to know more information about BC Public Service Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the BC Public Service Legal Assistant jobs are given below.
Read : Food Safety Inspector Jobs in Any City, Anywhere in Ontario
BC Public Service Legal Assistant Jobs Vancouver
|Organization Name||BC Public Service -> Attorney General|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent employment|
|Post Name||Legal Assistant|
$49,464.27 – $55,838.67 annually
Regular Full Time
|Last date for submission of application||
Candidates who are going to fill the Legal Assistant Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Legal Assistant opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Legal Assistant entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Legal Assistant jobs Qualification details below.
- Grade 12 graduation or equivalent (GED)
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office programs.
- Completion of a Legal Office Administrative Assistant program from a recognized institution.
- Education and/or training relevant to office administrative support.
- Experience working in a public service environment.
- At least six months of experience working in a legal environment.
- More experience working in a legal environment.
- Experience working in a litigation environment.
- Experience with the BC Supreme Court Civil Rules.
- Knowledge of and/or experience using BC Online and/or the BC Registry Application (including Court Services Online, BC Registry Services).
Legal Assistant Salary
- $49,464.27 – $55,838.67 annually
Read : Registered Nurse Jobs in Ottawa
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply below mentioned link on or before Last Date
Legal Assistant Jobs Vancouver, Legal Assistant Jobs Vancouver, Legal Assistant Jobs Vancouver