Laundry Attendant Jobs : National Arts Centre Corporation has published a Notification for the recruitment of Laundry Attendant Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before February 26, 2023.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Laundry Attendant Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Arts Centre Corporation. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||National Arts Centre Corporation|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||Laundry Attendant|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$16.41 – $16.41/Hour|
|Last date for submission of application|| |
February 26, 2023
Candidates who are going to fill the National Arts Centre Corporation Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Laundry Attendant opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest National Arts Centre Corporation Laundry Attendant job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check National Arts Centre Corporation Laundry Attendant Careers Qualification details below.
- Reporting to the Executive Sous Chef, you will be responsible for washing, drying and pressing tablecloths, napkins and uniforms and other related duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent is an asset;
- One year experience in an institutional or commercial laundry is an asset;
- Operation of laundry machinery and basic knowledge of laundry chemistry and care of fabrics;
- Basic understanding of WHMIS;
- Aware of occupational Health and Safety procedures and proper handling of hazardous materials;
- Ability to work under pressure in a very busy environment;
- Flexibility and availability to work an irregular schedule to meet business needs (days, evenings, weekends and holidays);
- Able to stand at all times during the shift.
- Physically able to safely lift and move wet laundry;
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs on a regular basis;
- Must be able to stand & exert well-paced mobility for up to 12 hours;
- Bilingual in both official languages would be an asset;
- A past record of satisfactory attendance and punctuality is a requirement.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification