Laboratory Technician Jobs. The Canadian Grain Commission is looking for people to fill the role of Laboratory Technician in their Program for Laboratory Technicians. This job is an exciting chance to help analyze and test grain samples as part of the system for ensuring the quality of grain.
Candidates for the job of Laboratory Technician should have a certificate or degree in chemistry, biology, or a related area. It would be best if you had worked in a lab before, ideally doing grain or food analysis. The Canadian Grain Commission looks for people with good technical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
To apply for the job of Laboratory Technician, interested people should send in their applications by June 28, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
Laboratory Technician Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Grain Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Grain Commission|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Laboratory Technician|
|Job Location||Winnipeg (Manitoba)|
|Salary||$63,720 to $77,523|
Laboratory Technician Jobs Salary
Laboratory Technicians at the Canadian Grain Commission can earn between $63,720 and $77,523 per year, which is a fair wage.
Who can apply:
- Practice working with little guidance.
- Experience with processing, preparing, and analyzing samples in a laboratory for chemical, biochemical, or microbiological research.
- Experience using, maintaining, calibrating, and troubleshooting current laboratory tools and equipment.
- Experience using the right computer programs to gather, summarize, and interpret analytical data.
How to apply:
- Read the job description and get all the information you need.
- Make sure your schooling, relevant lab experience, and any certifications or qualifications you have are on your resume.
- Write a cover letter that shows how qualified you are for the job, what specific skills you have, and why you want it.
- Send your application through the official website of the Canadian Grain Commission.
- Find the exact job posting for the role of Laboratory Technician.
- To get to the online application form, click on “Apply Now” or a similar button.
- Fill out the application form with correct and up-to-date details.
- Give the information that is needed, such as your contact information, schooling, and work history.
- Include your resume, cover letter, and any other papers that are asked for.
- Check your application again to make sure that everything is correct and full.
- Send in your application before June 28, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.