IT Technician Jobs. The Infrastructure Operations program at the Canadian Space Agency (CSA) needs a skilled IT Technician. As a key member of the team, the IT Technician will be in charge of maintaining and supporting the IT infrastructure of the business. This is a great chance for people who are interested in science and space travel.
IT Technician Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Space Agency. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Space Agency|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||IT Technician, Infrastructure Operations|
|Job Location||Longueuil (Québec)|
|Salary||$60,696 to $78,216 (under revision)|
IT Technician Jobs Salary
At CSA, the pay range for an IT Technician (Infrastructure Operations) is between $60,696 and $78,216 per year. Please remember that the salary range is being changed, and the final offer will depend on how qualified and experienced the candidate is.
Who can apply:
- Graduation from a two-year program at an approved college or university with a specialization in computer science, information technology, information management, or another field related to the job to be filled.
- Experience supporting and fixing PCs in a Microsoft Windows enterprise setting.
- Two or more years of experience (continuous or not) providing computer help and fixing problems in a company with 100 or more employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management, or another field related to the job to be filled.
How to apply:
- Go to the main website of the Canadian Space Agency.
- Go to the “Job Openings” or “Career Opportunities” area.
- Find the job posting for the IT Technician (Infrastructure Operations) training.
- Check the job description to make sure you have the right schooling and experience.
- To get to the application form, click the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” button.
- Fill out the application form with correct and up-to-date information in all of the required areas.
- Make a resume that highlights your applicable IT experience, skills, and qualifications.
- Include a cover letter if you want to show that you are interested in the job and the Canadian Space Agency.
- Your resume and cover letter should be attached to the application form.
- Check your application again to make sure that everything is correct and full.
- Send in your application before last date