IT Analyst Jobs. Veterans Affairs Canada is offering exciting opportunities for skilled professionals in various IT Analyst positions. As an IT Analyst, you will play a crucial role in supporting the digital infrastructure and information systems that contribute to the delivery of vital services for Canadian veterans and their families.
This program provides a rewarding opportunity to apply your IT expertise within a meaningful and impactful context. This paragraph provides an overview of the program, including the organization hiring, position details, closing date, and application process.
On November 3, 2023, at 23:59 hours Pacific Time, the last day to submit an application will be accepted.
Completion of a postsecondary education program of at least two years duration with an approved concentration in computer science, information technology, information management, or another relevant concentration to the position that is to be filled.
Veterans Affairs Canada IT Analyst Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Veterans Affairs Canada After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Veterans Affairs Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||IT Analyst|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Vancouver (British Columbia), Winnipeg (Manitoba), Halifax (Nova Scotia), Kirkland Lake (Ontario), London (Ontario), Ottawa (Ontario), Scarborough (Ontario), Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), Montréal – Other locations (Québec)|
|Salary||$75,129 to $91,953|
Various IT Analyst Jobs Jobs
- Compensation for the Various IT Analyst Positions Program is estimated to range from
$75,129 to $91,953.
Who can apply
- To get a job, candidates must meet the essential qualifications.
- You must offer documentation of your academic accomplishments.
- Essential characteristics can be assessed immediately.
- Email exchanges and other process-related communication may be utilized to evaluate qualifications.
- Indeterminate employees in the same group and level or equivalent may be considered first for assignment, deployment, or secondment options.
How To Apply
- Applications are only accepted at jobs.gc.ca.
- Consequently, the only system that will accept employment applications is the Public Service Resourcing System. The benefits of applying online are as follows.
- Applicants can save their profile and résumé for future applications.
- Before the application deadline, applicants can edit their resumes.
- The outcomes of your tests and interviews can be transmitted digitally.
- The employment questionnaire and detailed statement of credentials are only available online for some jobs.
- Online applications can be submitted by selecting the “Apply Online” button.
- Applicants who cannot apply online must contact the person below before the deadline.