IT Analyst Jobs. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) is looking for qualified people to join their training for IT Analysts. As an IT Analyst, you will play a very important role in helping the RCMP’s operations and projects by giving technical support and IT knowledge. This job gives you a chance to help law enforcement and public safety agencies make good use of technology. Consider applying for this important job if you know a lot about information technology, are good at solving problems, and want to help law enforcement.
IT Analyst Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Royal Canadian Mounted Police. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Royal Canadian Mounted Police|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Reference Number|| |
|Post Name||IT Analyst|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Fredericton (New Brunswick)|
|Salary||$75,129 to $91,953|
IT Analyst Jobs Salary
The candidate chosen for the IT Analyst job at the Royal Canadian Mounted Police will get a competitive salary between $75,129 and $91,953. The pay offered will be based on qualifications and experience, because the RCMP knows how important technical skills are for meeting its IT needs.
Who can apply:
- Graduation from a two-year program at an accredited college or university with a focus in computer science, information technology, information management, or another field related to the job to be filled.
- Supporting the actual IT infrastructure (Servers, network switches, storage, cabling, etc.) is a skill that you need to have.
- Supporting layered systems (like MS SQL, SharePoint, Power BI, etc.) is a skill you need to have.
- Experience designing and making dashboards and reports to fit the needs of a company.
- Experience making detailed documentation, diagrams of equipment, or maps of how things work.
- Experience either running technology security assessments or taking part in them.
How to apply:
- Visit the Royal Canadian Mounted Police’s main website.
- Go to the “Job Opportunities” or “Careers” area.
- Find the ad for the role of IT Analyst.
- Read the job description and skills carefully to make sure you meet them.
- Make a detailed resume that shows off your education in IT or related areas, your experience in providing technical support, and any skills or certifications you have that are related to IT analysis.
- Fill out any online applications or surveys that you need to.