Citizenship and Immigration Assistant Jobs. Applications are being accepted for the job of CR-04 Citizenship and Immigration Assistant at Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). You will play a crucial role as a Citizenship and Immigration Assistant in assisting with a wide range of administrative responsibilities connected to the citizenship and immigration procedures. This is a chance to join a team that facilitates people’s integration into Canadian society by guiding them through the immigration process. Apply for this important position if you are meticulous, well-organized, and interested in helping newcomers.
Citizenship and Immigration Assistant Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Citizenship and Immigration Assistant|
|Job Location||Halifax (Nova Scotia), Fredericton (New Brunswick), Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), St-John’s (Newfoundland)|
|Salary||$55,955 to $60,399|
Citizenship and Immigration Assistant Jobs Salary
Competitive salaries between $55,955 and $60,399 will be offered to those who are accepted for the CR-04 Citizenship and Immigration Assistant programme. Pay will be commensurate with experience and credentials in recognition of the value of contributions to IRCC’s immigration and citizenship programmes.
- A secondary school diploma or employer-approved alternatives
- Experience providing service to clients
- Experience providing administrative support such as, but not limited to, data entry, filing, reviewing documents and/or applications in a work environment using the MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Bilingual Imperative (BBB/BBB, BBC/BBC, CBC/CBC)
- English Essential
Who can apply:
- Client-serving experience is a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word) and experience providing administrative support including data entry, filing, evaluating papers, and/or applications.
How to apply:
- Please go to the Government of Canada’s Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship website.
- Look for a “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” tab.
- Seek out the advertisement for a CR-04 Assistant in Citizenship and Immigration.
- Make sure you read the job requirements and description with great attention to detail.
- Make sure to include all of your relevant work experience, education, and any prior experience in administrative or customer support roles in your CV.
- Cover letters are optional, but if you decide to send one, be sure to highlight your enthusiasm for helping immigrants, your experience with customer service, and your desire to make the immigration process easier for newcomers to Canada.
- Create a single PDF or Word document that includes both your resume and cover letter.
- Fill out any online application or survey forms as directed.
- Please get your application in before the end of the day