Industrial Technology Advisor Jobs. As an Industrial Technology Advisor – Mechanical Engineering, the National Research Council of Canada is looking for someone with a lot of skills and ideas to join their team. As an Industrial Technology Advisor, you will help bridge the gap between cutting-edge research and real-world uses in the area of mechanical engineering. This job is a rare chance to work closely with partners in the industry and help make technological innovations better.
This could be the perfect chance for you if you want to push the limits of mechanical engineering and make a big difference in the way industries grow.
Industrial Technology Advisor Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Research Council Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||National Research Council Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Industrial Technology Advisor|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be Determined|
|Salary||$126,501 to $138,927|
Industrial Technology Advisor Jobs Salary
For the Industrial Technology Advisor – Mechanical Engineering program, the National Research Council of Canada offers a pay that is on par with other programs. Depending on skills and experience, this job pays between $126,501 and $138,927 per year.
Who can apply:
- Mechanical engineering with knowledge in developing products and ways to make them.
- Recent and extensive experience in the private sector making and selling innovative goods or services that have been shown to work.
- Experience in developing foreign business and/or managing intellectual property would be seen as a plus.
- Recent and extensive experience in the industrial business as an entrepreneur or top manager in a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) would be a plus.
How to apply:
- Check out The National Research Council of Canada’s website.
- Go to the “Job Opportunities” or “Careers” area.
- Find the ad for the role of Industrial Technology Advisor – Mechanical Engineering.
- Read the job description and skills carefully to make sure you meet them.
- Make a detailed resume that highlights your education, work experience, and related achievements in mechanical engineering and industrial research.
- Make a strong cover letter that shows how excited you are about technology advances and how well you can work with partners in the industry.
- Put your resume and cover letter together into one PDF or Word file.
- Fill out any online forms or questionnaires that are needed on the page.
- Make sure your application is in before the deadline, which is September 26, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
- After you send in your application, keep an eye out for any messages from The National Research Council of Canada about the state of your application or the next steps in the selection process.