Industrial Mechanic Jobs. The Industrial Mechanic programme at Ville de Saint-Hyacinthe is a job chance right now. This is an exciting chance to join a city organisation that is growing and changing, and to help keep and run important machines and tools. As an Industrial Mechanic, you will be in charge of making sure that industrial technology works and is safe.
For the Industrial Mechanic programme, candidates must have an appropriate vocational diploma or certification in industrial mechanics or a related area. Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair knowledge with industrial equipment is very helpful. An Industrial Mechanic needs to have strong technical skills and a good idea of how mechanical systems work in order to do their job well.
Industrial Mechanic Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Municipal Government Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Ville de Saint-Hyacinthe. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Ville de Saint-Hyacinthe|
|Job Type||Municipal Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent employment|
|Post Name||Industrial Mechanic Jobs|
|Job Location||Saint-Hyacinthe, QC|
|Salary||30.29 hourly / 40 hours per week|
|Terms of employment||Permanent employment |
Industrial Mechanic Jobs Salary
The wage for an Industrial Mechanic at the Ville de Saint-Hyacinthe is $30.29 per hour. This is a full-time job that requires you to work 40 hours a week.
Who can apply:
- Must be known French Language
- Qualify in College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
- Experience 7 months to less than 1 year
How to apply:
- Visit the Ville de Saint-Hyacinthe’s main website.
- Go to the area called Careers or Job Opportunities.
- Find the exact job posting for the Industrial Mechanic programme.
- Access the full description and directions on how to apply.
- Prepare your application materials, which should include a resume that is up-to-date and a cover letter that is tailored to the job.
- Make sure that your schooling, experience, and mechanical skills are highlighted in your resume.
- Write a cover letter that shows how much you want the job and how your skills match up with what it takes to be an Industrial Mechanic.
- Follow the instructions given or use the application site that was given.
- Fill out all the fields that are needed and upload your resume and cover letter as instructed.
- Check to see if your application is correct and has everything it needs.
- Send in your application before last date
|E-Mail (Industrial Mechanic Jobs)||email@example.com|