Human Resources Advisor Jobs : Transport Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Human Resources Advisor Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 2022-07-14.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Human Resources Advisor Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Transport Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Transport Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Human Resources Advisor|
|Job Location||Vancouver (British Columbia), Moncton (New Brunswick)|
|Salary||$56,796 to $89,295|
|Last date for submission of application||2022-07-14|
Candidates who are going to fill the Transport Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Human Resources Advisor opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Transport Canada Human Resources Advisor job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Transport Canada Human Resources Advisor Careers Qualification details below.
- Graduation with a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with acceptable specialization in human resources management, labour or industrial relations, psychology, public or business administration, organizational development, education sciences, social sciences, sociology, or in any other field relevant to the work to be performed.
– Experience in providing client service in an office environment.
- PE-02 & PE-03
– Experience in conducting research, analyzing information and providing recommendations in Human Resources.
– Experience in interpreting and applying legislation and/or policies related to Labour Relations or Staffing.
– Significant experience in providing strategic advice to managers on complex Labour Relations or Staffing issues.
- Bilingual Imperative CBC/CBC – Positions located in Moncton, New Brunswick
- English Essential – Positions located in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Knowledge of legislation, policies and trends in Human Resources Management.
- Business Acumen.
Human Resources Advisor Salary
- $56,796 to $89,295
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification