Human Resources Advisor Jobs. The National Research Council of Canada (NRC) is looking for a skilled Human Resources Advisor for the Measurement and Reporting programme. As a Human Resources Advisor, you will be in charge of creating and implementing HR measurement and reporting strategies to help the organization’s workforce management efforts. This job gives you an exciting chance to help improve HR practises and decision-making at a top research institution. Consider applying for this rewarding job if you have a strong background in HR measurement and reporting, a passion for data analysis, and a desire to improve HR processes.
Human Resources Advisor Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Research Council Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||National Research Council Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Human Resources Advisor|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be Determined|
|Job Location||Within a National Research Council Office across Canada|
|Salary||From $89,315 to $99,280 per annum.|
Human Resources Advisor Jobs Salary
The individual chosen for the Human Resources Advisor, Measurement and Reporting programme will get a competitive salary that ranges from $89,315 to $99,280 per year. The salary will be based on qualifications and experience, and it will show how much HR measurement and reporting knowledge is worth.
Who can apply:
- Experience creating and using frameworks, indicators, and methods for measuring success.
- Experience creating and writing reports for organisations, including gathering data, analysing it, and figuring out what it means.
- Experience making briefing notes, reports, and presentations for or to top management (Directors and above).
- Experience doing research from different sources, analysing it, summarising it, and coming up with choices, suggestions, and ways to move forward.
- Experience leading or managing projects with a lot of different people involved.
How to apply:
- Check out the National Research Council of Canada’s website.
- Go to the “Job Opportunities” or “Careers” area.
- Find the ad for the role of Human Resources Advisor, Measurement and Reporting.
- Read the job description and skills carefully to make sure you meet them.
- Make a detailed resume that shows off your education, applicable HR experience, and any work you’ve done before that has to do with HR measurement and reporting.
- If you need to, write a cover letter that talks about how interested you are in HR measurement and reporting, how you can analyse HR data, and how committed you are to helping HR make decisions based on data.
- Put your resume and cover letter together into one PDF or Word file.
- Fill out any online applications or surveys that you need to.
- Send in your application before last date