Hosts Jobs. The Hosts programme at the Canadian Museum of History is looking for eager people to join. The programme could start as early as September, giving people a chance to help a thriving culture organisation.
As a Host, you’ll play a big part in making the museum experience better for visitors by giving great customer service, helping with guided tours, and making sure the museum has a friendly atmosphere.
Participants in the Hosts programme will get an hourly wage in a certain range (which is still being looked at), plus a percentage in place of benefits, which could be as high as 13.5%. This shows that the museum wants to make sure its employees are paid fairly.
The programme could start as early as September, giving you a chance to jump right into the lively atmosphere of the museum.
Hosts Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Museum Of History. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Museum Of History|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||100, Laurier Street, Gatineau, Quebec |
1, Vimy Place, Ottawa, Ontario
|Salary||$17.10/hour to $21.16/hour|
Hosts Jobs Salary
This job gives an hourly wage between $17.10 and $21.16 (this is still being looked at), plus an extra percentage in place of benefits, which could add up to 13.5%.
Who can apply:
- Are gentle, like working with people, and will smile when people come in;
- Like giving good customer service to a wide range of people;
- Appreciate how the team works together to reach shared goals;
- Are able to speak both English and French;
- Have job experience in a museum, cultural institution, or tourism setting (an asset);
- Have experience giving programmes or talks (an advantage).
How to apply:
- Check out the Official Site: Go to the main website of the Canadian Museum of History to find the application portal.
- Review the Details of the Programme: Read the program’s description, duties, and start date to make sure it fits with your hobbies and schedule.
- Get your application ready: Update your resume and write a cover letter that shows how good you are at customer service, how interested you are in the museum’s goal, and what experience you have that is relevant.
- Check Eligibility: Look at the details of the programme to see if you meet the minimum qualifications or language standards.
- Please Send in Your Application: Fill out the online application form and submit your resume and cover letter. Give information that is correct and full.
- Application Deadline: Remember that the application period may end on a certain date. Make sure to send in your application by this date to make sure the museum gets it.