Deputy Law Clerk Jobs. House of Commons is looking for an experienced and skilled person to join their team in Ottawa, ON as a Deputy Law Clerk and Parliamentary Counsel. As the Deputy Law Clerk and Parliamentary Counsel, you will be in charge of giving legal and legislative advice, helping with the legislative process, and making sure the organization runs smoothly. This is an important and rewarding job at the center of how the Canadian government works.
As the Deputy Law Clerk and Parliamentary Counsel, you will work in a hybrid work environment, combining both remote and on-site work in Ottawa. This full-time position offers the opportunity to immerse yourself in legislative matters, contribute to the development of laws, and provide legal advice and support to Members of Parliament and parliamentary committees.
House of Commons Deputy Law Clerk Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of House of Commons. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||House of Commons|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Deputy Law Clerk|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$161,100 to $199,000.|
Deputy Law Clerk Jobs Salary
The rate of pay for the Deputy Law Clerk and Parliamentary Counsel position ranges from $161,100 to $199,000.
Who can apply
- A law degree from a well-known school, along with a certificate in writing laws or similar training.
- Membership in a Canadian province or territory’s or territory’s law group or the Chambre des notaries du Québec.
- Profound familiarity with both the creation of new laws and the wording of laws.
- Ability to write legislation that is both comprehensible and constitutional.
- Ability to oversee both large-scale projects and day-to-day operations management;
- Expertise in advising on strategic matters and making tough calls.
- Expertise in offering legislative advice and services and organizing ideas and proposals.
- Ability to oversee both financial and human assets.
- Competence in providing high-level briefings on legal or legislative issues.
How To Apply
- Applications sent to any other domain outside jobs.gc.ca will not be considered.
- Therefore, the Public Service Resourcing System is the best and only means to apply for a government position. Some advantages of applying online are listed below.
- The candidate’s profile and application materials can be saved for further use.
- Resume revisions are welcome up until the application deadline.
- Digital evaluations and interview notes can be transmitted.
- The application process for certain positions includes submitting an online
- application in addition to a résumé, cover letter, cover letter, hiring questionnaire, and
thorough statement of skills.
To submit an application through the Internet, select the “Apply Online” tab.
If you have technical difficulties when submitting your application online, please contact the appropriate party well in advance of the application deadline.