Heritage Advisor Jobs. The Ontario Public Service is looking for suitable candidates for the position of Heritage Advisor. As a Heritage Advisor, you will play a critical role in giving professional advice and direction on heritage preservation and conservation issues. This position provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help safeguard and promote Ontario’s rich cultural legacy. Consider applying for this exciting work if you have a passion for heritage, specific knowledge in heritage preservation, and are committed to conserving Ontario’s cultural legacy.
Heritage Advisor Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of Citizenship and Multiculturalism
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Contract Services Technician|
|Job Location|| |
$1,379.61 – $1,738.31 Per Week
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Heritage Advisor Jobs Salary
The Heritage Advisor program will pay selected candidates a competitive weekly compensation ranging from $1,379.61 to $1,738.31. The weekly rate of remuneration will be determined by qualifications and experience, reflecting the relevance of heritage conservation and advisory services competence.
Who can apply:
- You must have a valid class ‘G’ driver’s license or its equivalent from the province of Ontario. The offer of employment is contingent on the successful candidate producing proof of a valid driver’s license upon hire.
- You are knowledgeable about heritage resource conservation and its legislation, architectural history, theories, principles, practices, and methodologies in order to provide professional advice, consultation, and explanation about heritage policy, legislation, conservation, and so on.
- You are familiar with heritage planning methodologies and technologies, project management, urban design, land use planning, community heritage interests, and operations.
- You have advanced communication and interpersonal skills to provide heritage conservation advice to partners, clients, and stakeholders within the context of provincial policy, legislation, regulations, and programming, as well as to prepare timely and accurate advice for senior decision-makers.
- You have the ability to listen in order to comprehend and respect the diverse cultures, interests, mandates, aims, and perspectives of individuals, organizations, and communities.
- You have strong negotiation abilities that allow you to detect and resolve differences and possible conflict, suggest creative solutions, generate consensus, and work on agreed-upon goals.
- You may communicate technical subject matter to a non-specialist audience using simple language, assist successful day-to-day communication, and participate in and/or lead the development of a wide range of papers.
How to apply:
- You must submit your application online.
- Your cover letter and resume should not be longer than five (5) pages. Review the Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: advice, Tools, and Resources for advice and tools on how to construct a concise cover letter and resume.
- Customize your cover letter and resume to the job posting’s specifications. You must describe how you met the job requirements using actual examples. We are reliant on the information you supply.
- Make sure you understand the job by reading the job description.
- When applying, OPS personnel must include their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number.