Heavy Equipment Operator Jobs Toronto. The Heavy Equipment Operator program in the Canadian city of Toronto is happy to offer new opportunities. We are looking for skilled and dedicated heavy machine operators to join our team and help us run and maintain our city’s infrastructure in a good way.
The following are the most important responsibilities:
- Handles heavy motorized tools in a way that is safe and effective.
- Uses motorized vehicles and tools, such as front end loaders with rubber tires or tracks, backhoes, gradalls, roll-off trucks, and tractor-trailers.
- Uses straps, ratchets, and a crank handle to hold tarps on open-top trailers.
- As needed by the HTA and City policies, keeps vehicles clean and organized, inspects them every day, reports problems, and keeps a Driver’s Log.
- Manages tasks and may tell other staff members how to do their jobs.
- Helps workers with different Transfer Station tasks, such as loading and unloading trucks, hooking them up, turning the landing gear, opening and closing trailer doors, etc.
Heavy Equipment Operator Jobs Toronto Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Toronto. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Solid Waste Management Services
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Heavy Equipment Operator (Tractor Trailer Driver) (AZ Licence Required)|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$31.42 per hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
Heavy Equipment Operator Jobs Toronto Salary
We have a good hourly rate of $31.42 that makes us stand out.
Who can apply:
- Must have and be able to keep a valid Class “A” Driver’s License from the Province of Ontario (with a “Z” endorsement) and meet the City’s standards for operating equipment.
- Recent experience and proof of being able to use tractor-trailers, rubber-tire articulated loaders, track loaders, and back hoes as described in the responsibilities.
- Being able to drive truck trailers with either manual or automatic transmissions.
- Ability to use construction and utility tools, front-end loaders, and heavy trucks, mostly as described in the job description.
- Know how to make repairs on running equipment, adjust the onboard weighing system, and keep running equipment and/or vehicles clean, safe, and in good working order.
How to apply:
- Visit the careers website for the City of Toronto.
- Create a potential profile, or if you already have one, log in.
- Fill out the online application form and upload your resume and any related certificates.
- To be considered for this important job, get your application in by the deadline