Inspector Jobs. Inspector positions are open at Health Canada, and they’re looking for suitable individuals right now. Health Canada, the prestigious government agency charged with protecting the health and safety of Canadians, is looking for hardworking individuals to join their team of inspectors. The potential to help oversee and regulate health items and chemicals in Canada is a major perk of this position.
Health Canada Inspector Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Health Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Health Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$78,864 to $90,012|
The application deadline for the Inspector post is August 8, 2023 at 23:59 Pacific Time, so if you’re interested, you’d better get your submission in soon.
Health Canada Inspector Jobs Salary
Inspectors at Health Canada can earn a salary between $78,864 and $90,012 per year, which is above the national average. The salary is determined by the candidate’s level of education and professional experience according to the company’s salary scale.
Who can apply:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents living in other countries.
- Either a high school diploma AND completion of a recognized computer technology training program OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience.
- A lot of practice taking readings and figuring out what’s going on with radio frequency electromagnetic radiation coming from things like microwave circuits, power amplifiers, and antennas.
- Expertise with laboratory radiofrequency radiation equipment, including VNAs, spectrum analyzers, and power amplifiers.
- Knowledge of arranging, creating, running, or analyzing RF laboratory tests.
- Competence in writing scientific and technical reports.
How to apply:
- Go to Health Canada’s main website.
- Go to the “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” part of the website.
- Find the job posting for the Inspector role in particular.
- Check the job description, needs, and salary information to make sure you meet the requirements.
- Make a resume that shows off your education, related experience, and any licenses or certifications you have.
- Write a cover letter to show that you want the job and that you are qualified for it.
- To get to the online application form, click on “Apply Now” or a similar button.
- Fill out the application form with correct and up-to-date details.
- Give the information that is needed, such as your contact information, schooling, and work history.
- Attach your cover letter, resume, and any other papers asked for.
- Check your application again to make sure that everything is correct and full.
- Send in your application before August 8, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (PST).