GIS Analyst Jobs Canada 2023
GIS Analyst Jobs Canada. BC Public Service has announced recruitment notification for GIS Analyst jobs in Multiple Locations, BC. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for GIS Analyst Jobs through online mode.
Before going to apply for GIS Analyst jobs the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria.
Furthermore, to know more information about BC Public Service Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the BC Public Service Legal Assistant jobs are given below.
Read : Legal Assistant Jobs Vancouver
BC Public Service GIS Analyst Jobs Canada
|Organization Name||BC Public Service -> Ministry of Forests|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent employment|
|Post Name||GIS Analyst|
|Job Location||Clearwater, BC V0E1N0 CA |
Kamloops, BC V2H 1B7 CA
Multiple Locations, BC CA (Primary)
$63,446.31 – $72,142.65 annually
|Job Type|| |
Regular Full Time
|Last date for submission of application|| |
Candidates who are going to fill the GIS Analyst Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for GIS Analyst opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest GIS Analyst entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check GIS Analyst jobs Qualification details below.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Geographic Information Systems, Resource Management, Geography, Computer Science or a related field; OR,
- A Technical Diploma in Geographic Information Systems, Resource Management, Geography, Computer Science or a related field; OR,
- An equivalent combination of related education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience using ESRI ArcGIS Desktop 10.x or ArcGIS Pro for spatial analysis, cartography, and data management.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in automating GIS workflows using python scripting.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in managing and implementing geospatial projects, providing geospatial solutions, and delivering complex analysis projects in support of client’s business needs.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience consulting or providing expert geospatial advice to non-technical people (clients, decision makers, technical and professional staff) and in ensuring the provision of technical products that meet the needs of natural resource clients and users.
- Experience communicating information clearly and effectively, both visually and verbally.
- Experience processing LiDAR or drone imagery; imagery interpretation and analysis.
- Experience supporting clients’ use of mobile devices for field work using ArcGIS Field Maps, ArcGIS Collector, Survey 123, or FileMaker Pro.
- Experience with a wide variety of environmental and natural resource management data sets, particularly from British Columbia.
GIS Analyst Salary
- $63,446.31 – $72,142.65 annually
Read : Food Safety Inspector Jobs in Any City, Anywhere in Ontario
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply below mentioned link on or before Last Date