Watch and Security Manager Jobs. If you reside in Canada or a Canadian Citizen residing abroad, there is a job opportunity for you. Global Affairs Canada is recruiting people for the post of Watch and Security Manager. You can apply through online mode. The last date for application is 1 May 2024
Watch and Security Manager Jobs Notification Deatails
|Organization Name||Global Affairs Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Watch and Security Manager|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario)|
|Salary||$95,209 to $102,712|
|Last date for submission of application||1 May 2024|
Watch and Security Manager Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution or a combination of education and training. Three will be assessment of other skills such as competencies and other abilities as well. Leadership qualities and good oral and written abilities should be present in the suitable candidate.
Watch and Security Manager Jobs Experience required
You should be experienced in Emergency management and organizational security. You should have an aptitude in dealing complex issues and resolve them with great care. A minimum of 2 years experience is required in mentioned skills.
Other Conditions for employment:
- Top security clearance
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Willingness to work during weekends and holidays.
- Willingness to work24/7 in emergency situation.
Watch and Security Manager Jobs Salary package offered
- $ 95209 to $ 102712
Perks of applying with Global Affairs Canada:
- Opportunity to make an impact on lives of Canadians.
- Employee friendly work culture.
- Transparent selection process.
- Great learning opportunity.
- Inventory for future vacancies.
Process of Application
You need to submit your application online. After proper scrutiny, the candidates will be called for further rounds.
Your application should include all your educational qualifications. Each and every minute detail such as title you hold, projects accomplished. Your various competencies such as oral communication, written communication and critical thinking will be assessed.
- Work in embassies, High commissions or Consulates.
- Facing a lot of emergency situations such as Natural calamity, infrastructure issues, terrorism, civil unrest or any criminal activity.
- Initial analyzing of any international event and taking swift actions in need.
- Showing up Leadership in case of emergency situations and handling them meticulously.