Various Administrative Jobs : Global Affairs Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Various Administrative Positions. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Various Administrative Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Global Affairs Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Global Affairs Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Various Administrative Positions|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario), Gatineau (Québec)|
|Salary||$55,543 to $65,887|
|Last date for submission of application|
Global Affairs Canada has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
- STREAM 1 – CR-05 and AS-01 – Various administrative positions*
- STREAM 2 – AS-02 – Program Assistant / Administrative Assistant and other positions
- STREAM 3 – AS-01 – Foreign Service Executive Administrative Assistant (FSEAA)-Rotational positions
- STREAM 4 – AS-02 – Foreign Service Executive Administrative Assistant (FSEAA)- Rotational Positions
Candidates who are going to fill the Global Affairs Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Administrative opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Global Affairs Canada Administrative job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Global Affairs Canada Administrative Careers Qualification details below.
Secondary school diploma*
An acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience
Successful completion of the General Intelligence Test – 320 (GIT-320) from the Public Service Commission.
STREAM 1 and 3 (CR-05 and AS-01)
• Experience in providing administrative or operational or client service support services. **
STREAMS 2 and 4 (AS-02)
• At least one (1) year full-time* experience in providing administrative or operational or client service support services.
Bilingual – Imperative
- STREAMS 1 and 2
Bilingual – Imperative (BBB/BBB), (CBC/CBC)
- STREAM 3
Bilingual imperative (BBB/BBB)
- STREAM 4
Bilingual imperative (CBC/CBC)
- Ability to communicate effectively orally
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Ability to analyze complex information
- Ability to work in a team
Administrative Jobs Salary
- $55,543 to $65,887
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification